Climbing in the
of the Zillertal
Have you always wanted to go climbing in a natural setting, but simply never had the opportunity? The new Via Ferrata route in Rieder Klamm is ideal for newcomers to rock climbing, as well as climbers who are looking for a bit of practice.
Just 10 minutes from Alpenhotel Tirolerhof, you will find the access path leading to route No. 9. You can rent out the gear you need at the Berg Aktiv offices. Additional information about climbing can be obtained at the Tirolerhof. Enjoy the great views of Rieder Waterfall as you impress yourself with your own climbing skills.
Rock Climbing in Rieder Klamm
- 3 different climbing routes
- 40 to 250 meters in length
- Different levels of difficulty
- Price: € 45, - per person ( 2 hours incl. training and equipment)
- Period: June to September daily bookable
- Duration: 1,5 to 2,5 hours
- Climbing length: 380 m
- Approach: from Gerlosstein mountain station about 45 minutes
- Descent: Heimjöchl 1,5 hours to 1 hour
- Period: May- October
- Minimum number of participants: 2 persons